Real name: Masaaki Endoh
Birthdate: August 28, 1967
Hometown: Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture
Blood type: AB
- In 1997, when his hit theme song, “Yuusha Ou Tanjou!”, for the TV Asahi series, “The King of Braves GaoGaiGar”, was released, the “Young Lion of Anison”, Masaaki Endoh, became known to anime fans all over the country. Among all the mainstream tie-up songs for anime show themes songs, his was given the review that it was an “orthodox robot anime song” that wasn’t able to be heard for a long time.
- From the year 2000, the acoustic live, “Akogi na Futari Tabidaze!”, with Hironobu Kageyama (of the same office) expanded nationally (about 70 shows in two years) and they released their first live album. Also in this year, the revolutionary anime music group, JAM Project (a group consisting of Ichiro Mizuki, Hironobu Kageyama, Rika Matsumoto, Eizo Sakamoto (Animetal), and Masaaki Endoh; currently joining is Hiroshi Kitadani, Masami Okui, and Yoshiki Fukuyama) was formed.
He was chosen to be a TV personality for Kids Station’s “Anipara Music Hall” in the same year. The show is still currently broadcasting.
- In 2003 he was responsible for the theme song for the TV Asahi’s Super Sentai series, “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger”. It recorded the highest sales in history for sentai (ranger) songs. It then became the foundation of the “sentai song” boom.
In November he released his first full original album “CHAKURIKU/Lantis”.
- In July 2004 he joined the event, “ANIME FRIENDS”, held in S_o Paulo, Brazil, along with Hironobu Kageyama and Masami Okui. JAM Project made their live shows at the Hibiya Open-Air Concert Hall a great success in 2004 and 2005 in succession.
- In 2006 he had his first performance in Korea with Hironobu Kageyama (Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival tie-up). The magnitude of the event was initially 500 people but it ended up drawing 2,000 people. In July he joined the big event, “ANIME FRIENDS2006”, in Brazil for a second time on his own.
He performed as JAM Project at “Animero summer LIVE2006‘OUTRIDE’” (The Nippon Budokan). He was most active in joining Japanese anime music events.
- In November 2006 he released his second original album “M.e.”
-- “Yuusha Ou Tanjou!” TV Asahi series “The King of Braves GaoGaiGar” Theme song/ Victor Entertainment
-- “Dash! Hikarian” TV Tokyo series “Norimono Oukoku Bu Bu Kan Kan” Anime “Chou Tokkyuu Hikarian” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “Ano Kawa wo Koete” NHK BS-2 “Hamos The Green Chariot” (Korean Anime) Ending theme song/ Victor Entertainment
-- “Senshi yo, Tachiagare!” TV Tokyo series “Cybuster” Theme song/ Ayers
-- “Bakutou Sengen! Daigunder” TV Tokyo series “Daigunder” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger” TV Asahi series “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “CHAKURIKU” (Lantis)
-- “M.e.” (Lantis)
- CS SkyPerfecTV, Kids Station “Anipara Music Hall” (Every Wednesday 1:00 - 1:30am)
- Web Radio “Suparobo OG Radio Umasugi WAVE”
Ayane is a Japanese singer, lyric writer, dancer, and choreographer. She made her debut with the OP song of anime “W Wish” with her lyric. She has performed theme songs for games and anime, such as th
Debuted in 2010, ClariS is a female duo unit, composing of Clara and Karen. Followed by several tie-ups with popular anime titles, both their released singles and studio albums have been receiving gre
In 2011 started a career as a voice actor of the role for Ruka Suirenji in anime “Hayate the Combat Butler! Heaven Is a Place on Earth (movie)”. Released “Bokura, Kakeiku Sorae” and an album “Fukuin”,
Mizuki is “The King of Anime Songs” who has breathed the soul into as many as 1200 songs, and also the most famous Japanese who is introduced on Wikipedia in 90 different languages!
JAM Project ＜JAPAN ANIMATIONSONG MAKERS＞
In order to regain the anime songs which are full of original powerful spirits in the animation that continues to progress, they were launched by powerful s
Junjo no Afilia is a Japanese female vocal group jointly produced by Chiyomaru Shikura (a multi-talented creator) and Haruko Momoi (a voice actress and singer). They are associated with a chain of mai
Produced by Yuki Kajiura, their first project was the theme song of the movie ‘Kara no Kyoukai’, which they soon followed up with their grand debut with the release of the single ‘oblivious’ (2008). T
An incredible new vocal talent, Kano started out uploading her own videos and now has a number of anime hits under her belt, partly thanks to her massive fan base on social media. Her voice commands a
The special unit which was formed to sing the theme songs (the opening & the ending songs) and character songs in five people who played the characters of TV anime "Kin-iro Mosaic", broadcasted from J
TrySail is all-female voice acting unit, composed of Momo Asakura, Sora Amamiya and Shiina Natsukawa.
Debuted in 2015, the trio has released a total of 6 singles and 2 full studio albums. They held
Major debuted in 2013 with popular singers among video sharing sites, including Uratanuki, Shima, Tonarino Sakada, and Senra.
By 2016, major debuted with “CRUISE TICKET.” Also sang “SHOW MUST GO ON