Real name: Masaaki Endoh
Birthdate: August 28, 1967
Hometown: Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture
Blood type: AB
- In 1997, when his hit theme song, “Yuusha Ou Tanjou!”, for the TV Asahi series, “The King of Braves GaoGaiGar”, was released, the “Young Lion of Anison”, Masaaki Endoh, became known to anime fans all over the country. Among all the mainstream tie-up songs for anime show themes songs, his was given the review that it was an “orthodox robot anime song” that wasn’t able to be heard for a long time.
- From the year 2000, the acoustic live, “Akogi na Futari Tabidaze!”, with Hironobu Kageyama (of the same office) expanded nationally (about 70 shows in two years) and they released their first live album. Also in this year, the revolutionary anime music group, JAM Project (a group consisting of Ichiro Mizuki, Hironobu Kageyama, Rika Matsumoto, Eizo Sakamoto (Animetal), and Masaaki Endoh; currently joining is Hiroshi Kitadani, Masami Okui, and Yoshiki Fukuyama) was formed.
He was chosen to be a TV personality for Kids Station’s “Anipara Music Hall” in the same year. The show is still currently broadcasting.
- In 2003 he was responsible for the theme song for the TV Asahi’s Super Sentai series, “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger”. It recorded the highest sales in history for sentai (ranger) songs. It then became the foundation of the “sentai song” boom.
In November he released his first full original album “CHAKURIKU/Lantis”.
- In July 2004 he joined the event, “ANIME FRIENDS”, held in S_o Paulo, Brazil, along with Hironobu Kageyama and Masami Okui. JAM Project made their live shows at the Hibiya Open-Air Concert Hall a great success in 2004 and 2005 in succession.
- In 2006 he had his first performance in Korea with Hironobu Kageyama (Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival tie-up). The magnitude of the event was initially 500 people but it ended up drawing 2,000 people. In July he joined the big event, “ANIME FRIENDS2006”, in Brazil for a second time on his own.
He performed as JAM Project at “Animero summer LIVE2006‘OUTRIDE’” (The Nippon Budokan). He was most active in joining Japanese anime music events.
- In November 2006 he released his second original album “M.e.”
-- “Yuusha Ou Tanjou!” TV Asahi series “The King of Braves GaoGaiGar” Theme song/ Victor Entertainment
-- “Dash! Hikarian” TV Tokyo series “Norimono Oukoku Bu Bu Kan Kan” Anime “Chou Tokkyuu Hikarian” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “Ano Kawa wo Koete” NHK BS-2 “Hamos The Green Chariot” (Korean Anime) Ending theme song/ Victor Entertainment
-- “Senshi yo, Tachiagare!” TV Tokyo series “Cybuster” Theme song/ Ayers
-- “Bakutou Sengen! Daigunder” TV Tokyo series “Daigunder” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger” TV Asahi series “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “CHAKURIKU” (Lantis)
-- “M.e.” (Lantis)
- CS SkyPerfecTV, Kids Station “Anipara Music Hall” (Every Wednesday 1:00 - 1:30am)
- Web Radio “Suparobo OG Radio Umasugi WAVE”
Born September 13, 1994 - Blood type A
Major appearances: Aikatsu! - Ran Shikibu; The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls - Uzuki Shimamura; Eureka Seven AO - Fleur Blanc; Kenzen Robo Daimidaler - Moriko Tom
BACK-ON is a group formed by TEEDA (MC) and KENJI03 (Vo/Gt,), childhood friends from Adachi ward in Tokyo. They receive live show offers not only from Japan, but also from other countries in Asia, Eur
Chiai Fujikawa dreamt of becoming a singer during her childhood because of an influence of her grandfather, “Enka” singer. Her great voice is just astonishing. We can’t possibly imagine her powerful p
halca was the runner-up of the first “Utakatsu! Audition”, an audition specialized in vocaloid/anime song from which CHiCO (Chico with HoneyWorks) made the debut. She made her major debut on May 30, 2
Inori Minase took first place at the inaugural audition "Anistoteles" held by Sony Music Artists while she was in junior high school.
Winning the first-ever grand prize launched her on the career fas
ITO KANAKO is a female Japanese singer. Since her debut in September 2002, she has been mainly performing the theme songs of games and anime without the border of label and genre and selling many sing
An incredible new vocal talent, Kano started out uploading her own videos and now has a number of anime hits under her belt, partly thanks to her massive fan base on social media. Her voice commands a
Mafumafu started his on-line activities from 2010. With his extreme high to low pitch tones with sensitive and abstract lyrics, he’s been releasing his unique songs, winning teens and other supportive
"SCREEN mode" is a new team created by Masatomo (sound producer: Masatomo Ota) and Isamu-YOU (voice actor: Isamu Hayashi)!
The team’s name "SCREEN mode" hopes to burn the SCREEN (i.e. image) of the
She came from the good old times. Serious IDOL and seriously working hard!
Yufu was born in Chiba and majored in literature at Waseda University, finally earning certifications for teaching Japanes