Real name: Masaaki Endoh
Birthdate: August 28, 1967
Hometown: Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture
Blood type: AB
- In 1997, when his hit theme song, “Yuusha Ou Tanjou!”, for the TV Asahi series, “The King of Braves GaoGaiGar”, was released, the “Young Lion of Anison”, Masaaki Endoh, became known to anime fans all over the country. Among all the mainstream tie-up songs for anime show themes songs, his was given the review that it was an “orthodox robot anime song” that wasn’t able to be heard for a long time.
- From the year 2000, the acoustic live, “Akogi na Futari Tabidaze!”, with Hironobu Kageyama (of the same office) expanded nationally (about 70 shows in two years) and they released their first live album. Also in this year, the revolutionary anime music group, JAM Project (a group consisting of Ichiro Mizuki, Hironobu Kageyama, Rika Matsumoto, Eizo Sakamoto (Animetal), and Masaaki Endoh; currently joining is Hiroshi Kitadani, Masami Okui, and Yoshiki Fukuyama) was formed.
He was chosen to be a TV personality for Kids Station’s “Anipara Music Hall” in the same year. The show is still currently broadcasting.
- In 2003 he was responsible for the theme song for the TV Asahi’s Super Sentai series, “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger”. It recorded the highest sales in history for sentai (ranger) songs. It then became the foundation of the “sentai song” boom.
In November he released his first full original album “CHAKURIKU/Lantis”.
- In July 2004 he joined the event, “ANIME FRIENDS”, held in S_o Paulo, Brazil, along with Hironobu Kageyama and Masami Okui. JAM Project made their live shows at the Hibiya Open-Air Concert Hall a great success in 2004 and 2005 in succession.
- In 2006 he had his first performance in Korea with Hironobu Kageyama (Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival tie-up). The magnitude of the event was initially 500 people but it ended up drawing 2,000 people. In July he joined the big event, “ANIME FRIENDS2006”, in Brazil for a second time on his own.
He performed as JAM Project at “Animero summer LIVE2006‘OUTRIDE’” (The Nippon Budokan). He was most active in joining Japanese anime music events.
- In November 2006 he released his second original album “M.e.”
-- “Yuusha Ou Tanjou!” TV Asahi series “The King of Braves GaoGaiGar” Theme song/ Victor Entertainment
-- “Dash! Hikarian” TV Tokyo series “Norimono Oukoku Bu Bu Kan Kan” Anime “Chou Tokkyuu Hikarian” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “Ano Kawa wo Koete” NHK BS-2 “Hamos The Green Chariot” (Korean Anime) Ending theme song/ Victor Entertainment
-- “Senshi yo, Tachiagare!” TV Tokyo series “Cybuster” Theme song/ Ayers
-- “Bakutou Sengen! Daigunder” TV Tokyo series “Daigunder” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger” TV Asahi series “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “CHAKURIKU” (Lantis)
-- “M.e.” (Lantis)
- CS SkyPerfecTV, Kids Station “Anipara Music Hall” (Every Wednesday 1:00 - 1:30am)
- Web Radio “Suparobo OG Radio Umasugi WAVE”
a flood of circle or “afoc”, came together in 2006 and are comprised of Ryosuke Sasaki (Vocalist, Guitars), Kazutaka Watanabe (Drums), HISAYO (Bass), Tetsu Aoki (Guitar).
Absorbing elements of cont
angela are vocalist atsuko and guitarist/ musical arranger KATSU. Since making their major record label debut with “Asu e no brilliant road”, opening theme for the TV anime “Uchuu no Stellvia” in 2003
ChouCho, who had been highly popular and appreciated on NICO NICO DOUGA’s “UTATTE MITA”, made her major debut with the opening theme song “Kawaru Mirai” for the TV anime series “KAMISAMA NO MEMOCHO (H
Started by Satoshi Yaginuma in 2002 as an attempt to incorporate eurobeat and trance elements into anime songs. In 2009, Yoshino Nanjo joined as a 2nd vocalist. Their first single, “only my railgun” w
FUDANJUKU is a uniquely original female pop group that walks, talks and sings as boys! The “guys” perform catchy and colorful J-POP with a unique twist.
Debuting in 2008, they quickly developed a c
While voice acting in numerous anime productions, such as Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Kodo (as Lelouch Lamperouge), Osomatsu-san (as Ichimatsu Matsuno), Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions (as Y
Megumi won top prize at "Victor Vocal & Voice Audition" in 2007 and make her debut as a voice actor and a singer with TV anime "Macross F". From the same program, she sang musical pieces as Ranka Lee,
In 2010, Nao Toyama made her debut as a voice actror. Since then, she has voiced important characters such as Kanon Nakagawa for "The World Gods Only Knows".Karen Kujo for "Kin-iro Mosaic", Chitoge Ki
"Girls Voice Actress Units"
Members: Aguri Onishi(casted for Ayumu Uehara, "Love Live ! school idol festival ALL STARS"), Mayu Sagara (casted for Kasumi Nakasu," Love Live! school idol festival ALL
She started to make music for musicals, games, drama CDs, movie scores as a creator while she was in university, she also actively contributed music for artists such as Reina Ueda and Choucho, she is
A musical unit comprised of Yui Teikoku and Takaha Tachibana. They produce melodies which combine such genres as Techno, Trance, Gothic, Heavy Rock, and Classic into symphonic, heavy and intense music
In October 1996, she made her first debut with the opening theme of the anime "Battleship Nadeshico" titled "YOU GET TO BURNING" (King Records · Oricon rankings 9th place first appearance). After she