Real name: Masaaki Endoh
Birthdate: August 28, 1967
Hometown: Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture
Blood type: AB
- In 1997, when his hit theme song, “Yuusha Ou Tanjou!”, for the TV Asahi series, “The King of Braves GaoGaiGar”, was released, the “Young Lion of Anison”, Masaaki Endoh, became known to anime fans all over the country. Among all the mainstream tie-up songs for anime show themes songs, his was given the review that it was an “orthodox robot anime song” that wasn’t able to be heard for a long time.
- From the year 2000, the acoustic live, “Akogi na Futari Tabidaze!”, with Hironobu Kageyama (of the same office) expanded nationally (about 70 shows in two years) and they released their first live album. Also in this year, the revolutionary anime music group, JAM Project (a group consisting of Ichiro Mizuki, Hironobu Kageyama, Rika Matsumoto, Eizo Sakamoto (Animetal), and Masaaki Endoh; currently joining is Hiroshi Kitadani, Masami Okui, and Yoshiki Fukuyama) was formed.
He was chosen to be a TV personality for Kids Station’s “Anipara Music Hall” in the same year. The show is still currently broadcasting.
- In 2003 he was responsible for the theme song for the TV Asahi’s Super Sentai series, “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger”. It recorded the highest sales in history for sentai (ranger) songs. It then became the foundation of the “sentai song” boom.
In November he released his first full original album “CHAKURIKU/Lantis”.
- In July 2004 he joined the event, “ANIME FRIENDS”, held in S_o Paulo, Brazil, along with Hironobu Kageyama and Masami Okui. JAM Project made their live shows at the Hibiya Open-Air Concert Hall a great success in 2004 and 2005 in succession.
- In 2006 he had his first performance in Korea with Hironobu Kageyama (Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival tie-up). The magnitude of the event was initially 500 people but it ended up drawing 2,000 people. In July he joined the big event, “ANIME FRIENDS2006”, in Brazil for a second time on his own.
He performed as JAM Project at “Animero summer LIVE2006‘OUTRIDE’” (The Nippon Budokan). He was most active in joining Japanese anime music events.
- In November 2006 he released his second original album “M.e.”
-- “Yuusha Ou Tanjou!” TV Asahi series “The King of Braves GaoGaiGar” Theme song/ Victor Entertainment
-- “Dash! Hikarian” TV Tokyo series “Norimono Oukoku Bu Bu Kan Kan” Anime “Chou Tokkyuu Hikarian” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “Ano Kawa wo Koete” NHK BS-2 “Hamos The Green Chariot” (Korean Anime) Ending theme song/ Victor Entertainment
-- “Senshi yo, Tachiagare!” TV Tokyo series “Cybuster” Theme song/ Ayers
-- “Bakutou Sengen! Daigunder” TV Tokyo series “Daigunder” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger” TV Asahi series “Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger” Theme song/ Nippon Columbia
-- “CHAKURIKU” (Lantis)
-- “M.e.” (Lantis)
- CS SkyPerfecTV, Kids Station “Anipara Music Hall” (Every Wednesday 1:00 - 1:30am)
- Web Radio “Suparobo OG Radio Umasugi WAVE”
Born September 13, 1994 - Blood type A
Major appearances: Aikatsu! - Ran Shikibu; The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls - Uzuki Shimamura; Eureka Seven AO - Fleur Blanc; Kenzen Robo Daimidaler - Moriko Tom
This consummate artist hails from Kumamoto, arriving in Tokyo with only her voice and a keyboard. Her songs come from a place deep within, bravely holding up her true self with dignity. Her career as
A 3 piece rock band composed of DAIGO (Vo), AKIHIDE (Gt), and SHINPEI (Gt).
In year 2017, they Major debuted on their 1st Album「BREAKERZ」. With just 2 years after their debut, they made a successfu
Chiai Fujikawa dreamt of becoming a singer during her childhood because of an influence of her grandfather, “Enka” singer. Her great voice is just astonishing. We can’t possibly imagine her powerful p
Eir Aoi made her major debut in 2011 with single “MEMORIA”. With her Facebook receiving over 500,000 Likes, she enjoys tremendous support from around the globe. After releasing 13 singles, 3 studio al
FUDANJUKU is a uniquely original female pop group that walks, talks and sings as boys! The “guys” perform catchy and colorful J-POP with a unique twist.
Debuting in 2008, they quickly developed a c
The rock unit GRANRODEO is a 2-man unit made up of KISHOW (Kisho Taniyama), a notable vocalist and voice-over actor; and e-ZUKA (Masaaki Iizuka), an accomplished guitarist and musical composer known f
H-el-ical// is a new solo project started by Hikaru, the lead vocalist of Kalafina whom performed many anime theme song hits.
Using expressive and vocal skills attained through 10 years of experien
Hana Itoki is a new generation hybrid artist, who creates unique, fantastic music with a vocal performance that absorbed songs of the England and France origin, storytelling lyrics, and the edgy sound
Inori Minase took first place at the inaugural audition "Anistoteles" held by Sony Music Artists while she was in junior high school.
Winning the first-ever grand prize launched her on the career fas
JAM Project ＜JAPAN ANIMATIONSONG MAKERS＞
In order to regain the anime songs which are full of original powerful spirits in the animation that continues to progress, they were launched by powerful s
Produced by Yuki Kajiura, their first project was the theme song of the movie ‘Kara no Kyoukai’, which they soon followed up with their grand debut with the release of the single ‘oblivious’ (2008). T
OLDCODEX is a band with Tatsuhisa Suzuki, also known as “Ta_2”, and “YORKE.” who is known for his collaborations with numerous musicians, artists and their artwork, and live painting.
The band name
The special unit which was formed to sing the theme songs (the opening & the ending songs) and character songs in five people who played the characters of TV anime "Kin-iro Mosaic", broadcasted from J
"SCREEN mode" is a new team created by Masatomo (sound producer: Masatomo Ota) and Isamu-YOU (voice actor: Isamu Hayashi)!
The team’s name "SCREEN mode" hopes to burn the SCREEN (i.e. image) of the
X4 came together in 2015 around Yuya Matsushita, a multi-talented actor and established solo artist. First album “XVISION” is released, quickly reaching #1 on the iTunes Japan R&B chart as an indie. T
Yoko Ishida was awarded at the Anime Singer Contest in 1990. She made her debut with the song Otome no Policy in 1993, which is the ending theme for Sailor Moon R. She then performed and wrote lyrics
In October 1996, she made her first debut with the opening theme of the anime "Battleship Nadeshico" titled "YOU GET TO BURNING" (King Records · Oricon rankings 9th place first appearance). After she